[postgis-devel] Another Styling Possibility?

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Feb 22 09:13:04 PST 2010

Yeah, I could set this up on Hudson if that's what folks want.  The current version of astyle is 1.23 on the build box.

It'll make things difficult to determine who broke the build, though.
Consider:
   - person A commits to source with breaking code.
   - svn hook triggers a hudson build with person A as last committing author
   - hudson styles the code, detects changes, commits and exits
   - svn hook triggers another build with hudson as last committing author
   - hudson styles the code, no change
   - hudson continues to build the source, encounters a build problem
   - hudson emails/spams the last person (itself), notifying them of the broken build.

Other ideas?
-- Kevin