[postgis-devel] I guess some people really want a VC++compiled PostGIS

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jan 7 01:38:12 PST 2010

Mat,
Well I wouldn't mind helping out.  I'm still getting together all the build
environment stuff (boost this, cmake, cgal that for pgRouting, Wxidgets for
PgAdmin so I can test Guilliam typmod patches), and also getting plr to work
under VC++ compiled PostgreSQL, because a mingw compiled plr just doesnt'
work with the VC built PostgreSQL.

So I guess in short - I can personally think of 3 reasons why I have to get
up to speed on VC++ compiling environment.

Thanks,
Regina