[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.5 beta2

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 02:29:12 PST 2010

Nicklas Avén wrote:

> I had this error yestarday in the log-file not in the terminal:
> psql:postgis.sql:56: ERROR:  could not access file
> "/c/utv/src/pg15/regress/00-regress-install/lib/postgis-1.5": No such
> file or directory
>
> I have never noticed this /00-regress-install/lib
> -path before, and I don't fysically see it. What is that. I see you have
> it too.
>
> /Nicklas

00-regress-install is just a dummy path for the out of place regression
tests. The way it works with 1.5 is that "make check" now effectively
does a "make install" with the path overridden to
regress/00-regress-install for the base of the PostgreSQL installation.
The 'sed' command then rewrites the paths in postgis.sql to point to
this new temporary installation before loading it into the regression
database.

HTH,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS