[postgis-devel] Shapefile to PostGIS Importer

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Mon Jul 5 23:34:03 PDT 2010

It's been a while since I started this thread, but I've finally managed
to get it into my schedule.  I've pushed through the upgrades mentioned
(no budget yet for a port to wxWindows I'm afraid).  Attached is a
screen-cap.

Work has been done against the 1.5 branch, and checked into a spike:
http://svn.osgeo.org/postgis/spike/mleslie/current
I've also put up a zip for windows:
http://revenant.ca/www/postgis/postgis-loader-20100629.zip

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com