[postgis-devel] mingw autotools

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu May 13 01:28:49 PDT 2010

+1

I like the idea of being able to produce a native VS compiled build and
still have available the goodness of what MingW/Msys almost did --- a fairly
consistent compile process across all Oses
And one set of configurations to worry about.

Mat,
my understanding is that that is what Cmake will provide.  Is that correct?
The question is how much effort is it to get it going.

Thanks,
Regina