[postgis-devel] Something wrong with build

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Wed Oct 13 15:30:52 PDT 2010

  On 10/13/2010 2:57 PM, Olivier Courtin wrote:
> Ok the idea was to bring MathML to DocBook schema and then
> to be able to validate mml elements from using_postgis_dataman.xml

And I think it's a great idea.  I would love to fully bring in MathML,
but I remember fighting long and hard just getting mml into
using_postgis_dataman.xml.  I still have that outstanding TODO item in
ST_Crosses (http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ST_Crosses.html).
Argh.  Any other thoughts on how to properly get MathML into the DocBook
schema so we can validate against it?

-- Kevin