[postgis-devel] OSGeo Hatching

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Wed Apr 27 19:26:48 PDT 2011

Super Chris. I felt that most of the issues were easy except for
provenance review. There's probably more stuff floating around than we
think, actually. At a minimum, I can guarantee we've got some license
incompatibility (BSD vs GPL) lying around, but could be other stuff as
well. I was surprised that, even after doing a GEOS review, there was
a whole chunk of non-free code hiding in there that turned up later :)
so look in every nook and cranny

P.