[postgis-devel] RFC-1: Project Steering Committee Guidelines

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Apr 28 12:25:08 PDT 2011

Chris,

I assume Paul is the chair.  How we voted on it.

As I recall -  I think the question was asked "Who wants to be Chair?"

The rest of us stepped back and Paul was too slow to step back, so he became
chair.

Still reading thru this -- you have MapServer in there?  Do we require
PostGIS to be made of prominent MapServer members :)

Aside form that looks good so far.

Thanks,
Regina