[postgis-devel] PGConf.EU 2011 looking for PostGIS topics

Magnus Hagander magnus at hagander.net
Wed Aug 17 10:16:10 PDT 2011

Hello!

Apologies in advance if this is partially off topic.

The call for papers for PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2011 in
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, is currently open, and we are looking for
topics around pretty much anything to do with PostgreSQL. But we are
in particular interested in sessions around PostGIS, as we see it is
increasing even further in adaption across Europe. We are looking for
both technical talks and more lightweight ones, such as case studies.

So if you have a topic you'd like to talk about, or if you know
someone who does, please head over to
http://2011.pgconf.eu/callforpapers/ to find the details, and submit!

The deadline is August 21st, so hurry up!

As usual, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at
contact at pgconf.eu!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/