[postgis-devel] "userland" schema in raster regression tests

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:57:45 PST 2011

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:23:26PM +0000, dustymugs wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 23:46:42 Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
>> > But I saw no mention of any "userland" literal value in the
>> > sql files so there must be some external setting making
>> > that schema populated for whoever wrote the test (dustymugs?).
>> >
>> > Now, this mail is to ask _if_ "make check" really worked
>> > for others, and if so to figure out _why_ as it would be
>> > a bug in the "run_test" script to be fooled by user settings.
>
>> Stupid use of SELECT * on my part.
>
> I'm mainly interested in a "run_test" bug if any.
> Did "make check" work for you ?

strk,

"make check" does work for me on all my platforms.  The problem arose
because I'm checking the values present in the raster_columns and
raster_overviews views without defining the columns to check.  One of
the columns being grabbed was the schema where the test raster table
resides, which on my setup defaults to "userland" instead of "public".

So not a bug, just a lack of cleanup on my part.

-bborie