[postgis-devel] OGC specification reference in manual

strk strk at keybit.net
Thu Jan 13 08:15:49 PST 2011

Uhm... actually, I wonder _which_ one is the new document,
and it's annoying that:

  "We will make this historical Object Mode document available."

... Submitted by creed on Wed, 2009-06-24 11:05 ...

wasn't followed by action.

Is there any OGC member who can push that proposition forward ?
Or, since the old doc was supposedly public, can anyone share it ?

The document is:

"The OpenGIS Abstract Specification: An Object Model for Interoperable Geoprocessing, Revision 1, OpenGIS Consortium, Inc, OpenGIS Project Document Number 96-015R1, 1996."

--strk;