[postgis-devel] Speaking of openness and formality - finish vote on Bborie Park as a committer

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Thu May 12 17:37:49 PDT 2011

I thought this was already passed - as per RFC 1:

"A proposal will be accepted if it receives +2 (including the author)
and no vetoes (-1). "

Since it's been available for more than the prescribed two business days
and has received two +1's from Regina and Paul, and no -1's, its a done
deal. Strk makes it +3 and I'll throw in another +1 to make it +4 if
that helps add momentum :)

Who has access to make the change in SVN?

Chris