[postgis-devel] Speaking of openness and formality - finish vote on Bborie Park as a committer

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu May 12 18:14:53 PDT 2011

Chris,

Good point.  Hmm I guess I should read our RFCs more closely.  I just wasn't
sure if Mark wanted to vote or not and he was still thinking about it.
You are right -- two days is up so we can move on.

As far as who has rights to give rights.  I know I have rights, but haven't
had to give commit rights to anyone since Nicklas so can't recall what link
I used to do it.

I think the way it is setup (vaguely) from memory.  It is setup so anyone on
the PostGIS Dev team can give write rights to anyone else with an osgeo
account.
In the docs, we did say Paul is the current SVN administrator, so I guess
formality wise he should do it, unless we want to change that.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

So one last formality remains before we can give Bborie commit rights -
which actually all current committers have to retroactively agree to.

Can all folks listed on the bottom of this:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

Including Bborie -- confirm they agree with these guidelines?

Thanks,
Regina