[postgis-devel] Raster regression

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Fri May 20 13:07:57 PDT 2011

On 05/20/2011 01:03 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Are the raster regression tests supposed to pass?
>
> Run tests: 53
> Failed: 40
>
> P.

I can't say about all the raster regression tests.  But the ones related
to AsGDALRaster, AsTIFF, AsPNG and AsJPG could be failing.  I'm noticing
that depending on which version of GDAL you have, the md5 checksums will
change as the output is different.  But, my testing of the various
outputs with gdalinfo confirms that they are the same in terms of the
data contained within.  So, I need to find a better and more consistent
regression test.

-bborie

--
Bborie Park