[postgis-devel] 1.5.3?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue May 24 09:56:29 PDT 2011

On 24/05/11 17:20, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Well, I'm going to apply his Inf-blocking patch, and I'll carry the
> issue over to Proj.4 land.
> P.

I think we need a bit more discussion on what the behaviour should be
before applying though. At the moment I don't have a feel for what the
standard behaviour in this scenario should be (especially with respect
to existing tools) - should we throw an ERROR and abort the transaction?
Return an empty/NULL geometry and emit a WARNING?

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk