[postgis-devel] [raster] hasnodata, exclude_nodata, include_nodata , whatever nodata :)

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Mon May 30 07:57:54 PDT 2011

Thanks for pulling the trigger!  I've updated the functions I've
written (and underlying C code) to use the new parameter name
"exclude_nodata_value" and will update the corresponding entries in
the working specs shortly.

I'm glad to hear that the functions are working pretty quickly.  I do
expect them to slow down with larger rasters (10000 x 10000) and
coverages.  I need to do some testing on a physical machine instead of
my dev virtual machines to see what can be improved.

Thanks for letting me contribute code where I can.

-bborie