[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #376: Add ST_GeomFromGeoJSON

Kashif Rasul kashif.rasul at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:35:47 PDT 2011

Hi there

so it seems the gdal/ogr version of json-c uses some gdal internal methods
for formatting float and double output, so submitting a patch to json-c
upstream is not easy/possible.

As for the foss4g code sprint, I booked my flight to leave sat. morning so I
will not be able to make it. but if anyone wants to catch up, I am at the
sheraton now.

best wishes
kashif