[postgis-devel] long-xact patch

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Apr 11 01:06:45 PDT 2012

Thanks Carlos,
this reminds me that the whole long transaction support needs some cleanup:

 1. There's code both in extras/WFS_locks and postgis/long_xact.sql.in.c
    We should probably drop the former, superceeded by the latter, porting
    any missing piece (hopefully none, maybe credits).

 2. The function signatures in the long xact "module" are missing the
    ST_ or postgis_ prefix we added everywhere...

 3. There's no regression testing in place for the module

I'd like to have at least 3 before changing anything, are you willing to help
with that ? Could you file a ticket to deal with the task ?

--strk;