[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1529: postgis alpha3 extension fails to install -- documentation st_pixelaspolygon

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 6 13:04:27 PST 2012

#1529: postgis alpha3 extension fails to install -- documentation
st_pixelaspolygon
 Reporter:  robe     |       Owner:  strk
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new

Comment(by pramsey):

 No cake and eating it too.

 The original request was for extensions to auto build/install in the
 presence of 9.1, and for developers that means they'll be building
 extensions when working on svn, when they might not have the comments,
 which means they also have to get the comments built. I can remove the
 dependency and also remove the autobuild of extensions. Or I can leave the
 dependency in place.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1529#comment:6>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>