[postgis-devel] Resigning from the PSC

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Thu Jun 21 14:00:21 PDT 2012

Most of what hudson does is configured from within hudson itself, if you
login at http://office.refractions.net:1500 you can possibly look at the
configuration of the build tasks. Let me know if you don't know your
account info there (Kevin set it up way back).

In addition to the hudson configuration (there are some longish shell
scripts that live within the hudson config), there are a couple of shell
scripts in a secondary repository that help with the builds - they are
specific to the way that Kevin setup the builds and tests on the hudson
box - all of the various versions of the pre-requisiste libraries are
installed and there are several postgres databases setup and then some
LD library magic is used to get a specific collection of pieces to work
together to do a test.

If someone else is looking at setting up hudson, it may be worth noting
that the project has forked and a large portion of the development
"community" went to the forked "jenkins", while Oracle continues to
develop "hudson". I think I'd tend to go with Jenkins if I were setting
it up again today.

Chris