[postgis-devel] 2.0.2

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Nov 16 12:18:37 PST 2012

-1 (can we wait a week)

Given that there are so many tickets still open under 2.0.2, I'd feel better
if we moved them to 2.1.0 or  2.0.3 first
Or decide we need to fix before release.

Cough cough  :) I'd also feel better if we had an RC this time.  It's hard
for me to take anything seriously (that has been sitting for 5 months) that
doesn't have an Rc.

Also I haven't looked at 2.0 in a while so concerned that some changes
aren't so minor that I wouldn't want to do a couple regress checks  before
we mark it golden.  E.g. making sure the extension upgrade plumbing actually
works going from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2


On 11/16/2012 10:27 AM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> We're 5 months out from 2.0.1 and have quite a long list of fixes in
> place now... calling for 2.0.2?
> http://svn.osgeo.org/postgis/branches/2.0/NEWS
> P.
> __

More information about the postgis-devel mailing list