dustymugs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:22:13 PST 2012
Heh. Any way for winnie to do 2.0 regression tests?
On 11/16/2012 12:18 PM, Paragon Corporation wrote:
> -1 (can we wait a week)
> Given that there are so many tickets still open under 2.0.2, I'd feel better
> if we moved them to 2.1.0 or 2.0.3 first
> Or decide we need to fix before release.
> Cough cough :) I'd also feel better if we had an RC this time. It's hard
> for me to take anything seriously (that has been sitting for 5 months) that
> doesn't have an Rc.
> Also I haven't looked at 2.0 in a while so concerned that some changes
> aren't so minor that I wouldn't want to do a couple regress checks before
> we mark it golden. E.g. making sure the extension upgrade plumbing actually
> works going from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2
> On 11/16/2012 10:27 AM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
>> We're 5 months out from 2.0.1 and have quite a long list of fixes in
>> place now... calling for 2.0.2?
> postgis-devel mailing list
> postgis-devel at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the postgis-devel