[postgis-devel] Fwd: ST_DumpPoints in C

Nathan Wagner nw at hydaspes.if.org
Mon Oct 15 11:20:18 PDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:00:29AM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> It's not mine, it's Nathan's...
> the URL to clone is
>
> https://pd.if.org/git/dumppoints
>
> and it's not a patch on PostGIS, it's an extension that depends on PostGIS

I thought it would make testing and use easier if it could be
vetted as an extension before it was merged into PostGIS proper.

I've only tested against Postgres 9.2 and postgis 2.0.  I don't
see any particular reason why it wouldn't work with other versions,
but I may have used some lwgeom functions or struct members that
are particular to 2.0.

--
nw