[postgis-devel] GEOS 3.4.1 is out

Kashif Rasul kashif.rasul at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 02:39:52 PDT 2013

yes so i am checking as well, just to let you know whats going on:

we use the `macros/ruby.m4` to populate the appropriate env. variables, in particular:

RUBY_SO_NAME=`$RUBY -rrbconfig -e 'puts RbConfig::CONFIG[["LIBRUBY_SO"]] || Config::CONFIG[["RUBY_SO_NAME"]]'`

which we use in the `swig/ruby/Makefile.am`:

geos_la_LIBADD =  $(top_builddir)/capi/libgeos_c.la -l$(RUBY_SO_NAME)

So I am checking if something is wrong there for your particular ruby version… hope to find something soon

best wishes!
kashif

--
Kashif Rasul