[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.1.0 RC1 release plan

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jul 6 10:46:21 PDT 2013

Anyone have issue if I release PostGIS 2.1.0 RC1 later this week with plans
to go gold the week after?

We'll be holding off on doing any windows stackbuilder distributions until
GEOS 3.4.0 is released (and also longer for 2.1.0 so we can package
pgRouting 2.0 in there). We do plan to switch 2.0.4 to use GEOS 3.4.0 as
well.
These binaries will be available on winnie postgis windows buildbot before
they are finalized and pushed to stackbuilder to give anxious folks a
headstart.

Thanks,
Regina
http://postgis.net