[postgis-devel] Separating spatial_ref_sys from installed and user

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 17:28:30 PDT 2013

I'm trying to distract myself from writing so I'm working on creating
a partitioned spatial_ref_sys (ticket #1831).

I've got an implementation working but have an issue with filtering an
existing spatial_ref_sys table into PostGIS-provided vs user-provided
piles. Currently, I'm using a crude SRID filter.

PostGIS: (srid <= 32776 AND auth_name = 'EPSG') or srid = 900913

user-provided: srid > 900913

Is there a better solution to filtering PostGIS-provided srids?

-bborie