[postgis-devel] Branched 2.1 and trunk is now 2.2

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 20 00:01:27 PDT 2013

I've branched 2.1 so any updates to that please do in

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/branches/2.1

Trunk is now 2.2.0dev

I setup the jobs on debbie but haven't actually tested them so I'll probably
need to fiddle with that tomorrow and also update the website accordingly.

I haven't yet tagged 2.1.0beta3 but plan to do that in next day or so once
I've verified all the tagged jobs are working correctly.

So feel free to start committing 2.2 stuff in trunk and we'll see what
happens.

Nicklas since we've only had +1 votes and no -1 votes  and no objections
you're free to commit twkb whenever you want (you might want to wait for
someone to do a trival commit so you don't get alarmed by debbie screaming
because I made a misconfiguration in the job)

Last call for objections to this?

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us