[postgis-devel] Documentation process

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jun 25 18:07:26 PDT 2013

George,

Sorry for stalling.  Last discussion we had was with PostgreSQL folks and
they were setting up a pootle server for PostgreSQL projects which they
offered we can use as well for PostGIS translations.  I've been too
preoccupied trying to close all the loose ends for PostGIS 2.1.0 release
that I haven't been concentrating much on this.

I've cc'd Dave so he can give an update on the Pootle server he was working
on.

Dave,
I apologize if you had given an update and it fell off my radar.
Well we very well can't turn down contribution of server processing power
for PostGIS stuff.  Always looking for that.

That said -- have you compared pootle vs. transifex  and have a reason for
preferring transifex?  Note your opinion is probably highest in the matter
seeing you'll be helping with the first translation and I have no experience
with any of these platforms.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us