[postgis-devel] Documentation process

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 18:16:31 PDT 2013

Hi Regina,

I've been tracking that you're all busy with the new release and I'm not
judging or anything, I just wanted to move the subject further :).

I haven't compared both - any of them will be just fine for our needs. I've
used, as an user, transifex. I can't say that much about pootle.

Well, also if the PostgreSQL folks will or have organized such a thing that
will be great, I'm sure they have a lot more infrastrucure available than
we do.

Let's see how that turns up. If it's off their schedule, I'm all ears about
opinions on both platforms and we can all decide together, if that's the
case.

Thanks for the quick reply.

George

George R. C. Silva