[postgis-devel] sql.in.c do we like not like?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 01:04:40 PDT 2013

On 21/03/13 06:23, Paragon Corporation wrote:

> Found the discussion:
>
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/2008-July/003328.html
>

> Funny how I was on strk's side before and now I've flipped 180.

PostgreSQL's makefiles have their own rules for .in files causing much
confusion, which is why I designed the preprocessor pipeline as
described in the email above. I would recommend reverting this commit.

Also in future, build changes like this should be discussed on
postgis-devel first and not just blindly committed.

ATB,

Mark.