[postgis-devel] sql.in.c do we like not like?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Mar 22 13:31:48 PDT 2013

> So it turned out that winnie-the-bot was just having one of her days...
> It's now working just fine. Is there any real regression out there for me
to look at ? Paul, anything on Mac ?
> Anyone on a FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris ?

I think we still need to decide whether to put back the .c or not? At this
point I'm indifferent since you explained it as plan to possibly get rid of
C preprocessor.
In which case I guess the .c would become a misnomer.  So I'll give my +0.5
for keeping it removed since you already went thru the work and I can't deal
with another bot tantrum for at least another week.

I'm still puzzled though why winnie's svn update did not delete the
postgis.sql.in file. Unless it was somehow locked or in use.

Don't see anything different in the svn configuration between winnie and
debbie. Please don't blame windows for this one.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us
http://postgis.net