[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.1 beta 1 prep

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri May 10 13:44:58 PDT 2013

I'm planning to do a final battery of tests later today and cut PostGIS 2.1
beta 1 tomorrow assuming I don't run into any obvious blockers during final
tests.

I'm thinking sometime next week we should then branch 2.1 and make trunk
2.2.

If you have issues with this plan, speak now.  Make sure to get everything
you need in for beta1 today.
Once beta1 is cut, no more user facing api changes can be made and any other
changes should be things of the category

Bug fixes
Performance improvements
Internal cleanup (that doesn't cause change in behavior)

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us
http://postgis.net