[postgis-devel] Fwd: How to upload Korean PostGIS 2.0 manualtopostgis.net?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Nov 21 03:40:18 PST 2013

George,

I agree with Paul and pgRouting folks. I think using transifex.com service
is our best best for sharing translators.

Thanks for taking this project on.  If you need anything from us just let us
know.

I've updated this ticket:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2212

and cc'd David to let him know we are moving ahead with transifex for
translation.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____