[postgis-devel] Entry point to a "create index" query

mohit kumar mohitkharb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:13:39 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I am still stuck at the implemantation of sp-gist on geometry in postgis as
the structures for spgist support functions are not supporting geometry
datatypes (box2df in my case).
spgConfigOut is not taking POINTOID or VOIDOID as a valid datatype and
giving a segmentation fault.
Also by printing spgConfingOut, it prints integer value of 10 not a memory
address which a pointer should give.
The log outputs are coming as
http://paste.debian.net/115031/
for the code snippet http://paste.debian.net/115034/