[postgis-devel] PAGC Address Standardizer some thoughts on how toorganize

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Jul 5 08:47:21 PDT 2014

On 7/5/2014 11:09 AM, Paragon Corporation wrote:

>> I would bundle the Tiger Geocoder files with that extension.
> You mean the rewrite right? In that case wouldn't we bundle the files with
> the new geocoder extension and not the sample_data extension?
> In my mind the sample data extension would be just that -- this is what the
> structure looks like of the tables and how you populate them
> And the documentation would reference them, describe what each part means
> with examples using them, and show how to copy them to use as a template for
> your own.

No what I was trying to say is when you loaf the tiger geocoder
extension taht is should load the lex, gaz and rules that it needs as
part of the extension so it has everything loaded as a single package to
keep thing clean and simple. We might want to revisit this depending on
how thing are structured in future geocoders.

-Steve