[postgis-devel] Regarding Sp-gist implementation in postgis]

mohit kumar mohitkharb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 05:19:47 PDT 2014

Reseting the conf file also gives the same output.
The restored configuration file is as http://pastebin.com/HA5ujeXT

Also, in which file the debugging prints need to be inserted? adding prints
in postgis/sp_gist.c are not working. DO they need to be inserted in
postgis.sql.in file?

Regards,

--
Mohit Kumar