[postgis-devel] Regarding Sp-gist implementation in postgis]

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Jul 28 03:53:57 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 04:05:14PM +0530, mohit kumar wrote:
> On 25 Jul 2014 13:13, "Sandro Santilli" <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 08:35:08AM +0530, mohit kumar wrote:
> > >
> > > file(/usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf) are pasted at
> > > http://pastebin.com/eaX383cw.
> >
> > The paths for "hba_file" and "ident_file" and "data_directory" all seem
> > to be relative, so would resolve based on where you are when you start
> > postgres. As you're starting it from ~/builds/source/postgis, I dubt
> > you have ~/builds/source/postgis/ConfigDir, which would explain the error.
>
> The error is coming even after removing the path for hba_file and
> ident_file.

See if there are other relative paths, paste new config again.
Reset the config to default as last resort.

Try also another path if this one (valgrind) is too hard for you:
add debugging prints into the code to see which parts of the code
are executed and which not.

Try more things, try harder.

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt