[postgis-devel] "Gsoc weekly report 4": Implement sp-gist clustering in PostGIS and cartoDB

mohit kumar mohitkharb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 04:47:30 PDT 2014

HI all,
Sorry for the late report, I was stuck in a place without Internet for the
past week.

*What I got done this week?*

Worked on writing the postGIS connector to the postgresql code.

*What do I plan on doing next week?*

Solve the current bugs in the code and finish the implementation.

*Am I blocked on anything?*

I had a lot of issues earlier. Solved some, still stuck with some. I will
get access to Internet completely by tomorrow and can take the help from
the community and Internet to move forward.

The project page will be updated in a day or two max.

Regards,

--

Mohit Kumar

+91-970-3840-175

Lab For Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
Hyderabad, India