[postgis-devel] Leaving Vizzuality

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Oct 15 03:26:56 PDT 2014

Fellow hackers,

I'm happy to announce that from now on I'll not be working full-time [1]
for Vizzuality. Don't take me wrong: I loved to work on the cloud [2],
but air can get very thin up there and there's a limit on how long I can
hold my breath.

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/2012-February/018404.html
[2] http://strk.keybit.net/projects/cartodb/

This means I'm available again for new projects, and looking foward to them !
Be it topology enhancements, speed or robustness improvements, new features,
please don't esitate contacting me.

Hopefully this will bring more advancement to PostGIS / GEOS and free software
GIS in general. And hopefully Vizzuality will still want to join that effort
from the sky.

--strk;

 Look to the future, leave the past behind.
 http://strk.keybit.net/services.html