[postgis-devel] Transifex, translation and branches

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sat Oct 18 00:15:21 PDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 03:35:11PM -0300, George Silva wrote:
> Also, the main problem that I see, is that when new resources need to be
> added to transifex. As I know it, there's not automatic way to letting
> transifex know that there are new resources. Probably there's a way to do
> it, perhaps flagging a whole directory for it to watch, but I'm not sure.
>
> If there are new resources now (new documentation files), we need to add
> them by hand.

I've added Makefile rules for this:

 update-tx : registers all resources found locally
 pull-tx   : pull all registered resources (both templates and translations)
 push-tx   : pushes all registered resources (both templates and translations)

See doc/po/README

Does your automatism only pull the .pot or also the .po files ?
If it also pulls the .po files, what would it do in case of conflicts ?

--strk;

Please help taking QGIS to the next level of quality. Before November 15 !
http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing