[postgis-devel] Loading TIGER data for the geocoder

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Oct 18 19:02:06 PDT 2014

Brian,
Just noticed something else really odd about your numbers.

Your CA And DC numbers are the same -- almost like you loaded DC in CA.  Not
sure how I could have screwed up that badly.

Were you trying to parallel load states by chance?  I never finished the
parallel loading logic I was moving toward, so I guess its possible if you
were trying to parallel load data (having two processes handling different
states) something strange might have happened.

Anyway I'll check on windows and Linux to see if I get same odd behavior.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____