[postgis-devel] 2.2 Discussion (a)

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Apr 30 12:42:58 PDT 2015

Yes.
In 2.2 following things I hope to get to

1) Some cleanup with tiger geocoder (some loose ends with issues loading
census tracts etc from 2014) and address standardizer  (building data
extensions, cleaningup the one included with tiger geocoder), and if per
chance Census releases a 2015 in July or so hope to have that in place as
well.

2) X3D support for the Geospatial types as Tom van Tilburg asked about in
other email

3) The spatial_ref_sys is currently a mess -- need to finish merging GDAL
updates into there.

4) If SFCGAL folks get their act together -- would like to stress test some
of those new functions like the new ST_3DUnion etc.

Can't think of any others I've got in the frying pan at the moment.

On your plate

Don't forget the big geography patch out there.  You know the one I'm
talking about :)

Thanks,
Regina