[postgis-devel] Rename a variable named errmsg in long_xact.c

Haribabu Kommi kommi.haribabu at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:44:46 PDT 2015


In the improvement of better logging purpose in our forked PostgreSQL
source code,
we changed the existing elog macros to use the new error reporting
functionality macros without need of changing the existing modules
source code that are using the elog macro.

In this development we find a problem in compiling PostGIS source code
with our forked PostgreSQL source code because of a variable named as
errmsg in long_xact.c

Here I attached a patch to change the variable name from errmsg to
err_msg. As this change is required in this file if we are going to
use the new error reporting functionality.

Please let me know if it not the right approach to solve the problem.

Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: errmsg_variable_rename.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1205 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/attachments/20150504/0922474f/attachment.obj>

More information about the postgis-devel mailing list