[postgis-devel] build status on trac

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Nov 16 01:52:32 PST 2015

I've added a table with build statuses of all current bots and branches
to the trac start page: https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/

It quickly shows winnie is failing on 2.0, is this confirmed ?

Regina: doing that table I saw that the job naming for winnie are
not consistent, and the "trunk" builds are named after "2.3", is
that's going to change ?

it would generally be nice to have that table exist as a standalone
page to be included in various places, to reduce maintainance costs,
does anyone have an idea about how to do that ?