[postgis-devel] Creation of standard set of geometries for testing? Interested?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Oct 20 17:19:08 PDT 2015

I like the idea though I'm not sure we can use it that easily in our regular tests.

1. In the garden tests I have I have a set of geometries hard-coded, but did actually want to move these out to a file for easier testing and since I plan to do that anyway, might be just as easy for me to pull it from a csv from some other repo.

2. Hadn't really thought of our tests licensing.  Technically they are all GPL like the rest of our code base, but it seems silly to me not to have those public domain.
Though I'm not sure what kind of headache we'd have changing the license on those.

Thanks,
Regina