[postgis-devel] liblwgeom symbols exported by postgis module

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Sep 30 12:34:17 PDT 2015

So I've tried locally with mixing -release and -version-info so that
we produce (on Linux):

 liblwgeom-2.2.so.2.2.0
 liblwgeom-2.2.so.2 -> liblwgeom-2.2.so.2.2.0
 liblwgeom.so -> liblwgeom-2.2.so.2.2.0

With:

 Library soname: [liblwgeom-2.2.so.2]

How do you like that ?

I haven't access to BSD machines to see what would happen there.
Should I commit the change for broader testing ?

--strk;