[postgis-devel] 2.2.3?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 5 13:26:10 PDT 2016

I was planning (not sure how the other Dev ,PSC, and packagers feel) on having both 2.2.3 and 2.3.0 go out at around the same time.  So in about 1-2 months from now.

There are a couple of crashers we have in 2.2.3 that are closed, but I think one week is too little to rush for a release of 2.2.3.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=closed&resolution=fixed&milestone=PostGIS+2.2.3&order=priority

I personally don't have time to test anything in 2.2.3 between now and Thursday.

Thanks,
Regina