[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Github or Gitea (OSGeo Git) or stay on SVN

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Aug 8 16:38:42 PDT 2017

Nice.

1) So gogs with the pull and the lazy editing feature (I can edit via the web interface which I have done) has everything github has and appeases my emotional side too
2) appeases my need to be able to know I can access via SQLif I really really wanted to which I got from this:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/postgis/postgis/pulls/9#issuecomment-3040

 :)

3) I'm okay with trac eventually moving to gogs.  It would be sweet if we change the r... to the actual git hash.  That seems like a simple r.. map to git hash UPDATE  statement if we have a table that maps svn revision numbers to git which I assume we might be able to generate via the mirror.

That's a minor thing for me though.

Thanks,
Regina