[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Github or Gitea (OSGeo Git) or stay on SVN

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Aug 8 16:46:20 PDT 2017

The point isn't features, it's developer density. I don't see any great
advantage to gogs if we still have PRs and work managing the github mirror.
Might as well continue on w/ trac/svn, since gogs shares the main drawback;
forcing folks to get new accounts / logins before they can start engaging.

I'm sure gogs is technically wunderbar, but it's not where the persons are.

P.