[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.4.0 Beta 1 this weekend

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Aug 30 08:17:58 PDT 2017

Well, I still fail to see the all-fired urgency, and I did pick up a number
of things that we *did* actually *want* fixed prior to release.
And, I'm up at the beach, enjoying my family for another 6 days. So there
ya go. Starting after Labour Day means just that.
If getting a release if more important than closing out the quite large
block of tickets under my name, then by all means, bull on ahead :)
ATB,